Feeling Linky, Punk? Here’s some links and vids you may have missed recently:
- Ever wonder how airplanes dodge those pesky thunderstorms to land? Here’s a rad look at how they do it at the Atlanta Hartsfield Airport:
- Turns out we’re not the only ones. Check out these penguins who like to use iPads as part of “penguin enrichment.” Cool story:
Hunting Video: Penguin Enrichment</a> from <a href=”http://vimeo.com/coolhunting”>Cool
Hunting</a> on <a href=”https://vimeo.com”>Vimeo</a>
Cool links for those who feel linky…
- The Millennium Falcon Strikes Back! Harrison Ford (Han Solo) injured his ankle this week. A door on his prized ship maimed him during the filming of Star Wars: Episode VII. Maybe a Jedi mind trick can help the pain? Harrison Ford Injured on set of Star Wars.
- No time to teach your kid to ride their bike? Hire a bike coach. Yes, it’s being done. Check it here: Hire A Kid Bike Coach.
- The ultimate flop. A German soccer coach makes a feeble attempt to get a call from the ref during a soccer match. Too funny. Lots of shouting in German.
Feeling linky, punk? Here’s some dope links for those who are:
Think you don’t need sleep? Think again. 50 Good Reasons To Sleep Longer.
Omsignal Smart Shirt. – Finally! If we aren’t already connected enough here’s a “smart shirt” for only $199 that acts as a “dashboard” for your life. It measures how your body responds to, well, anything you throw at it.
Crazy…at the end of each day in Beijing,China, Kenny G’s “Going Home” is looped and blared on loudspeakers as a city-wide call for everyone to close up and head home. And no one knows why. Check it at The Verge – Kenny G.
Check out these drones. No controversy here. Their mission is to sound amazing.